Our Address is Glenstocken, Colvend, Dalbeattie, Kirkcudbrightshire, Dumfries and Galloway, south-west Scotland DG5 4QE, for directions please see location page, by clicking here.
- January – March 320 550
- April – June 420 650
- July – August 500 850
- September – October 420 650
- November – December 320 550
- Christmas 500 900
- New Year 500 900
- Short breaks (out of season) 200 300
- Non-refundable deposit 75 100
Glenstocken holiday cottages are available to rent by booking from Saturday to Saturday arrival after 4pm on day of arrival and departing by 10am, this allows us to properly turn each cottage round to the highest standards our guests would expect.
To book or check about availability please call 0155 663 0224.
Terms and Conditions
- Out of season, short break bookings are made by discretion to offer a flexible break with customers, please call to discuss 0155 663 0224.
- Linen, electricity, Oil Fired Central Heating and open fire fuel included. Towels are supplied for overseas visitors only.
- A cot and high chair can be provided on request and must be pre-booked.
- Cheques must be made payable to “The Glenstocken farming Co.”
- Confirmation of bookings are made by the receipt of a non-refundable deposit (indicated above). The full balance must be made 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Booking are made for Saturday 4pm arrival to 10am departure on the following Saturday.
- The tenant must not sub-let the property.
- The tenant will be responsible for the repair or replacement of any breakages or damage to the property, or its contents and deficiencies should be reported immediately to the owners.
- Pets are by arrangement, no pets should be allowed in bedrooms or furniture.
- Glenstocken is a working farm and care must be taken with farm animals and machinery.
- There is no admittance to any farm buildings.